- Pick a theme and stay consistent. Use themes such as color schemes, fonts, lighting, grids and filters.
- Try to post 1-2 times a day and keep your posting schedule consistent.
- Look at your insights and post at optimal times for your audience.
- Use well thought out hashtags, pertaining to your brand or ideal client. You don’t need to use 30 hashtags. Sometimes less is more.
- Make your content visually pleasing and shareable. Watermark original content.
- Tag larger relevant accounts in your photos. Engage with others who have similar values, lifestyle, and aspirations.
- Try to have a CTA (call to action) in every post to get people to engage. It can be as simple as “What plans do you have for the holiday weekend?”
These are just a few simple things to keep in mind when posting/marketing for your Instagram account. Most of all be authentic and be yourself.
Follow me on Instagram here.