Color Street has released their Halloween 2019 collection and it is frightful. There are 8 frightful, I mean delightful, spooky I mean sparkly, new designs (including 2 that glow in the dark).
- Material Ghoul: glittery black and red blood spatter
- Pumpkin to Talk About: jack-o-lantern faces on an orange and black gradient
- Raise Your Spirits: a spooky mixed supernatural design
- Hex Girlfriend: a witchy duochrome
- Literally Dead: glow in the dark skull and stripes
- Here for the Boos: glow-in-the-dark adorable ghosts
- Trick or Treat Yourself: red and orange duochrome with gold and holo specks
- Creep It Real: Halloween glitter colors.
So hop on your broom, hurry on over to the Color Street website and grab some limited edition Halloween nails before the ghosts and witches gobble them all up.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or comments.
For more info on hosting an easy online party and getting free stuff click here.
For info on what Color Street can do for you click here.
To try a free sample, just fill out this form and I’ll get it in the mail right away.
Come join our Facebook Community for laughs, support, games, pre launch news, contests, and giveaways. We’d love to have you!