What is a monthly subscription box?
A subscription box is when a company groups individual, but related, products together and ships them as a single bundle.
There’s a lot of variation between different industries, but they work in similar ways.
There are 3 things that most subscription boxes have in common:
- Recurring deliveries – usually shipped on a monthly basis.
- Recurring payments – a recurring delivery must have a recurring payment.
- Themed boxes – there is usually a theme (such as a holiday) or an idea (such as sustainable goods) that connect the products.
Most popular types of subscription boxes.
- Pet Supplies
- Book of the month
- In 2020, more than 2/3 of US consumers subscribed to subscription boxes.
- More than 60% were in the food and beauty markets.
- Almost 25% of consumers chose boxes recommended by friends.
- In 2020, the subscription box market had more than $15 billion in sales.
There is a new monthly subscription box in the nail polish strip market.
If you love dry nail polish strips, you’ll enjoy experimenting with the different nail looks found in this box. Each month will have a special theme of color and designs so you can create your own mixed-mani. It comes with a description of the theme along with 3 photos and trends that can be created. Of course you’re free to use your imagination and create your own unique design.
What To Expect In Your Subscription Box
- Exclusive full size and accents sets.
- A different theme each month (the contents will be kept a surprise but the theme will be revealed on the first of the month) .
- A step by step guide that illustrates 3 finished nail looks and trends of the mani you can create.
- A QR code with links to how to videos.
- A surprise bonus item in each box
- The monthly subscription cost is $30 USD / $45 CAD (less than the price of 3 sets of nail strips).
- Price includes shipping (aka free shipping)
- Subscribers are charged on the 2nd day of the month.
How it works
- Sign up for your subscription box at any time throughout the month.
- New subscriptions up to the last day of the month will be able to receive the next months box.
- Boxes are shipped around the 8th of the month.
- You can cancel, skip or edit a subscription for any month at any time except between the 25th and the 2nd.
- You have the option to skip 1 or as many monthly boxes as you wish.
How to Get Started
If you don’t already have a Color Street account, you’ll need to set one up under the subscription management tab on the Color Street Shopping website.
Join our Facebook Customer Appreciation Group to get all the latest.