- Quick & Easy – They’re super easy to apply and you don’t need any special tools. Just peel, press, and go. Since they are 100% nail polish, just remove with your favorite nail polish remover.
- No Dry Time – Not only are they easy to apply but you don’t have to wait for them to dry because they are already 95% dry. So what that mean is there is no smudging, no mess and no fuss.
- Affordable – At approximately $12 a set, you can afford to do your in-home manicure as often as you like or use the money you save to treat yourself to something else.
- Long Lasting – On average, they can last 10-14 days. That’s longer than traditional nail polish. But don’t take my word for it. Test a sample yourself with your favorite liquid polish and see which one lasts longer.
- Selection – There are so many different shades, designs, glitters, and even French manicure to choose from. And they are continuously being updated with the latest designer colors, new releases, and holiday nails.
Come on over to our Facebook VIP group for fun, tips and tricks, and all the latest plus some surprises: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ColorStreetMJTroche
Imagine getting the nails you want for Free! For more info on hosting an easy, peasy online party (pssst all you have to do is invite your friends. I’ll do the rest) and the rewards you’ll get click here.
For info on the amazing Color Street opportunity and what it can do for you click here.
Shopping link: shop
If you don’t see what you want shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I can check my on hand stock for you