1.) Do I have to keep inventory?
You do not. After purchasing the initial starter kit for $129 plus tax and shipping and now valued at over $400, you don’t have to buy any more inventory if you don’t want to.
Here’s what’s in the kit: (note that it’s always best to go to the Color Street website for current information) You can find my Color Street site here.
• 13 Sets of Nail Strips
• 72 Testers
• 20 Remover Pads
• 100 Prep Pads
• 2 Large Nail Files
• 2 Nail Buffers
• 60 Mini Nail Files
• 50 Cuticle Sticks
• 25 Catalogs
• 25 Opportunity Brochures
• Stylist Launch Guide
• Tote Bag
• NEW! Hand Lotion
• NEW! Cuticle Oil
• NEW! 3 Lipsticks
• NEW! 2 Lip Liners
• NEW! Tinted Lip Balm
• NEW! Lip Primer
Shoppers can buy directly from your personal Color Street website as soon as you enroll and before your kit even arrives.
However, some stylists go to vendor events to sell, meet new contacts, and build relationships. In that case, they might have some inventory on hand in case anyone wants to make a purchase at an event. Another case where stylists might keep a small inventory is if they prefer to bring the product to in person parties. Again not needed as the guests can order from the website. If you choose to keep inventory, how much you have on hand is entirely up to you.
2.) Am I required to have a minimum dollar amount of sales each month?
The short answer is no. But there is a requirement to achieve a Personal Volume of $300 at least once within a rolling 3 month period to stay active.
3.) What about International Sales?
Currently Color Street ships to the United States, Canada and Germany. Expansions to other European countries are also planned. Check out the Color Street website here for the latest info.
4.) How long has Color Street been around?
Color Street was officially launched in June of 2017.
5.) Any other fees?
There is a monthly charge of $9.95 after your first month for ongoing sales and marketing materials, including back office accounting, training updates, the replicated website and communication tools. You also may want to have optional business cards made which can be ordered through your stylist website or on your own from places like Vistaprint usually at a discount.
6.) What is the Color Street Foundation?
In July of 2018, our Founder and CEO, Fa Park, established the Color Street Foundation to make a difference in local and national communities. In partnership with our Stylist community, the Foundation creates meaningful charitable giving campaigns to benefit partner organizations. Our limited-edition nail strips, designed in support of causes that resonate with our Stylists and customers, help start the conversation and raise awareness for important causes and charitable organizations.
7.) What about Income? How does commission work?
The foundation of the Color Street business is social selling and building a strong customer base. By working hard, there is potential to earn up to 35% but that is not typical. See the Income Disclosure statement below.
Retail Commissions on your Personal Volume (PV):
Base Retail Commission starts at 15% of your PV. You earn an additional 10% if you sell 300 in PV in a calendar month, for a total of 25%. Base Retail Commission is paid in weekly payouts.
You can also poke around the site here. How much you make depends very much on how much you put into it and varies from person to person. See the income disclosure statement below.
8.) What is Jump Start?
The Jump Start Rewards Program is designed to reward Stylists for building their business right from the start. He or she can earn Product Credit by reaching certain selling and enrollment goals during the Jump Start period.
9.) How are stylists paid?
Your weekly and monthly commission can be direct deposited through the Pay Portal into various financial accounts of your choosing.
10.) I love the product and I’m interested in becoming a stylist, but not sure if I can do it.
There are Zero (0) sales requirements, so you can try it out to see where it takes you or be a hobbiest just for the discount! Stylists can also leave the business at any time with no penalties.
Check out my Color Street website here for more info.
I hope this answers some questions that you might not have thought of or were not able to find answers for so that you can make an informed decision about joining. I tried to answer them as honestly and transparently as I could. Color Street is an awesome company with integrity, fairness, and class and joining can make you feel empowered, good about yourself.
Shop my site: http://www.mycolorstreet.com/mjtroche
Come join our Facebook Community for laughs, support, games, pre launch news, contests, and giveaways. We’d love to have you!
Go to the Color Street website for the most current information here